Front Range PM Mastermind Group
The PM Mastermind Group is a peer-to-peer advisory group of like-minded project management professionals. The group meets regularly as a forum for different perspectives on solving challenges and acts as a catalyst for each other’s growth.
Dates: October 5, 2019
Location: Live Virtual Meeting (By Invitation Only)
What is a Mastermind Group?
The concept of a mastermind group was first introduced by author Napoleon Hill in his timeless book Think and Grow Rich back in the 1900s. Some of the most successful people in history – Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and others – were members of mastermind groups.
A mastermind group is
- An advisory group of your peers (your “board of advisers”)
- A forum for sharing different perspectives and solving challenges collectively
- Your first resource when questions on a particular subject matter arise
- A place to leverage your collective power
- Not a method of group coaching
Why Join a Mastermind Group?
The benefits of a joining a mastermind group include
- Solutions and ideas which come from brainstorming with your peers in the group
- Tapping into the knowledge, experiences, and skills of the group
- Increased confidence in the way you make decisions and take action to achieve your goals
- Having a sense of purpose, real progress, and accountability
- Gaining an instant and valuable support network (regardless of your proximity and location)
The best part is that you have the ongoing commitment and support of the group to help you, give you feedback, hold you accountable, and keep you focused and on track toward achieving your goals.
Who We Are
The Front Range PM Mastermind Group evolved from the interest of a small number of clients early in 2018. Our members come from diverse project management backgrounds and industries. Our combined depth of knowledge and breadth of experience span 21+ years driving a range of initiatives in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Government, Aerospace, Financial, and Manufacturing (Semiconductor) both in the US and abroad. A number of our members also hold one or more professional designations, such as the PMP and Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belts.
If you’re interested in joining us, contact me for more details. Tell me a little about yourself and why you feel like you might be a good fit for our mastermind group. I look forward to hearing from you.